Discover the confidence that comes with your best smile. Call to set up an appointment today!
A dental bridge is a solution to replace missing teeth. A bridge is made up of crowns on two teeth, one on either side of a gap, with a false tooth (or teeth) attached between the two crowns. Getting a bridge is a dental procedure that doesn’t require surgery. Bridges are not removable and they look and function like natural teeth.
Call Platinum Dental Care Lehi and get your personal consultation today!
What are the benefits of getting a bridge?
Teeth are intended to work together and when one is missing it can cause more problems than just a gap in your smile.There are a lot of benefits from getting a bridge to replace missing teeth. A bridge will:
- Keep your other teeth from drifting out of place, into the empty space
- Improve speech problems caused by gaps
- Maintain facial shape and structure which can collapse from gaps
- Relieve biting and chewing problems
- Restore confidence in your smile
How do I care for my
Caring for your bridge is the same as caring for your natural teeth:
- Brush your teeth twice a day
- Floss your teeth daily – Your dentist will show you how to floss around your bridge
- See your dentist regularly
- Eat a healthy diet
Don’t wait until problems appear. If you have a missing tooth give us a call to start protecting your smile today!