Platinum Dental Care in Lehi X-Rays
Discover the confidence that comes with your best smile. Call to set up an appointment today!
Improving Lehi's Dental Care with Dental X-Rays
Dental x-rays are an important tool that we use to assess your dental health. X-rays capture images of your teeth that show cavities that can’t be seen with the eye alone, problems that might be occurring in the root of the tooth under the gum line, and let us monitor the growth and position of children’s teeth. With this information, we can give you the care you need to address any problems you may have and help you prevent future problems.
Schedule your appointment today!
How often should I get dental x-rays?
We recommend that our patients get x-rays every 6 – 18 months. The radiation exposure in dental x-rays is very low and safe for both adults and children. We use a lead apron to cover and prevent even this low exposure to your vital organs. The process is quick and simple, and the images are ready for us to view within a few minutes. X-rays are an important part of your regular dental check-up routine.
How are dental x-rays
Dental x-rays are quick and comfortable to take:
- You are covered with a lead apron as you sit in the dental chair
- X-rays are taken with a small sensor that we put in your mouth
- They are developed digitally, without the use of chemicals
- Images are available on a computer screen within moments
- They can be enlarged on the screen, making it easy to see any problems
Keep your teeth healthy and looking their best. Call us today and visit us soon!